Poster Kirschblütenweg – Berlin
The Poster Kirschbluetenweg Berlin represents the way of cherrytrees and the bridge of Bornholmer Str. in the district Prenzlauer Berg. Map.
I drew directly on the location on 25th of April 2018.
I love this colorful place in springtime with graffitis on this dark bridge. Berlin is hard & peaceful : the beauty of contrasts!
As a technique I applied wash drawing (ink and water). And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- a sketchbook beige (textured paper, Format 23 x 15 cm – 9 ” x 5,9″-, 125 g/m2 – 427 lb.in2-)
- a calligraphic pen (“Pilot Parallel Pen”- 2.4 mm)
- a fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1 and 0.05 mm
- a fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- colored pencils
I was sitting in the sun on a path of cherry flowers petals. 🌸 Cherry blossom in spring time! These cherrytrees (symbol of Peace in Japan) are although planted after the cold war on the border of the Berlin Wall. This in order to remember the history and to evoke the importance of the peace. In the background you can see the “böse Brücke” (bad bridge) with a lot of graffitis. It was exactly a checkpoint between West- and East-Berlin. After the Wall falling done, it was the first bridge to be open between East and West!
The illustration of the Poster Kirschbluetenweg Berlin is also on my portfolio Urban Sketches.
Here more prints A4 Laeti-Berlin.
There are no reviews yet.