Poster Großplanetarium Berlin
The Poster Grossplanetarium Berlin represents the large planetarium called “Zeiss- Großplanetarium”*. It’s located between the avenue Prenzlauer Allee and the Ernst Thälmann Park, in the district Prenzlauer Berg (Pankow). The beautiful pink colors of the cherry trees are contrasted with the grey of the building (metal and concrete). I drew directly on the area the 23rd of March 2017.
I was sitting in the sun of the fresh green grass, back to the street.
*ZEISS, is a German manufacturer of optical systems and optoelectronics, founded in Jena, Germany in 1846 by optician Carl Zeiss. (source: Wikipedia).
As a technique I applied wash drawing (ink and water).
And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- a sketchbook Another Next® in black leither (Soft Paper, Format 22 x 16 cm – 8,6 ” x 6,3″-, 125 g/m2 – 427 lb.in2-)
- a calligraphic pen (“Pilot Parallel Pen”- 2.4 mm)
- a fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- a fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- colored pencils
The illustration of the Poster Grossplanetarium Berlin is also on my blog “Traversée d’Encres”.
Here more prints A4 Laeti-Berlin.