Poster Eberswalderstr. – Berlin
represents the avenue Schönhauser Allee and the aerial metro of the line „U2“. We are in the northeast of Berlin, in the district Prenzlauer Berg.
As a technique I applied wash drawing. And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- my red Moleskine® sketchbook (Soft Paper, Format 21 x 13 cm – 8 ¼“ x 5″-, 165 g/m2 – 564 lb.in2-)
- my calligraphic pen („Pilot Parallel Pen“- 2.4 mm)
- fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- dry pastels
I was sitting on the pavement on the crossroad between the Eberswalderstr. on the left and on the right the avenue Schönhauser Allee. It was very cold, so I drew quickly (during 45 minutes).
On the left, in the background came the yellow tramway front the U-Bahn station „Eberswalderstr.“. On the right, you can see a wall-painting of Marlene Dietrich from the film „Blue Angel“.
This illustration is also on my blog „Traversée d’Encres“ („Through The Inks“)