Poster Eberswalderstr. – Berlin
The Poster Eberswalderstr Berlin A4 represents the avenue Schönhauser Allee and the aerial metro of the line “U2”. We are in the northeast of Berlin, in the district Prenzlauer Berg.
As a technique I applied wash drawing (ink and water). And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- a sketchbook Moleskine® (Soft Paper, Format 21 x 13 cm – 8 ¼” x 5″-, 165 g/m2 – 564 lb.in2-)
- a calligraphic pen (“Pilot Parallel Pen”- 2.4 mm)
- a fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- a fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- dry pastels
I was sitting on the pavement on the crossroad between the Eberswalderstr. on the left and on the right the avenue Schönhauser Allee. It was very cold, so I drew quickly (during 45 minutes).
On the left, in the background came the yellow tramway front the U-Bahn station “Eberswalderstr.”. On the right, you can see a wall-painting of Marlene Dietrich from the film “Blue Angel”.
The illustration of Poster Eberswalderstr Berlin A4 is also on my blog “Traversée d’Encres”.
Here more prints A4 Laeti-Berlin.