Poster Rigaerstr. – Berlin
represents a part of the road Rigaerstr. in the district Friedrichshain. The colorful house with a lot of graffitis called „XB-Liebig“ . You can see many styles of architecture in this road.
It was the first alternativ road in this district. Since 5 years, it’ll be unfortunately very gentrificated… a lot of new buildings. But some punk bars and houses still resist!
As a technique I applied wash drawing. And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- my sketchbook Another Next® in black leither (Soft Paper, Format 22 x 16 cm – 8,6 “ x 6,3″-, 125 g/m2 – 427 lb.in2-)
- my calligraphic pen („Pilot Parallel Pen“- 2.4 mm)
- fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- wash (ink and water)
- colored pencils
I was sitting front of a bakery on the asphalt of the sidewalk.
I read on the house: „Macke gibts in jeder Stadt! ALL DET BAND“ „WIR SIND NICHT KÄUFLICH“
„Freiheit für Aaron und Balu“
This illustration is also on my blog „Traversée d’Encres“ („Through The Inks“)