Poster The Haus Berlin
The Poster The Haus Berlin represents the exhibition of street art in “The Haus”. It was located at Nürnbergerstrasse 68/69: map.
I drew this urban sketch on the 7th of May 2017 directly at the location in Berlin-Charlottenburg.
As a technique I applied wash drawing (ink and water).
And the artistic tools that I used for the Poster The Haus Berlin are:
- a sketchbook Another Next® in black leither (Soft Paper, Format 22 x 16 cm – 8,6 ” x 6,3″-, 125 g/m2 – 427 lb.in2-)
- a calligraphic pen (“Pilot Parallel Pen”- 2.4 mm)
- a fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- a fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- dry pastels
I was sitting on a piece of wall, front of a fuel station (smells bad), in the other side of “The Haus, in the road Nürnbergerstr.. I needed one hour to draw this urban sketch and then I colored it in my studio.
The illustration of Poster The Haus Berlin is also on my blog “Traversée d’Encres”.
The street artists of the crew “BERLIN ART BANG” organized this project. They did some beautiful installations, stencils, graffitis, tags and illustrations in each floors of this old bank, only for 3 months. Because another real estate project came after this building.
A real big queue was in front of the main entrance… sometimes the people waited until 8 hours!
More infos: www.thehaus.de
Here more prints A4 Laeti-Berlin.