Gift Card – Poster Rigaer Str. – Berlin
The Gift Card- Poster A4 Rigaer Strasse represents a part of the road Rigaerstr. in the district Friedrichshain. The colorful house with a lot of graffitis called “XB-Liebig” . You can see many styles of architecture in this road.
It was the first alternativ road in this district. Since 5 years, it’ll be unfortunately very gentrificated… a lot of new buildings. But some punk bars and houses still resist!
As a technique I applied wash drawing (ink and water).
And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- a sketchbook Another Next® in black leither (Soft Paper, Format 22 x 16 cm – 8,6 ” x 6,3″-, 125 g/m2 – 427 lb.in2-)
- a calligraphic pen (“Pilot Parallel Pen”- 2.4 mm)
- a fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- a fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- colored pencils
I was sitting front of a bakery on the asphalt of the sidewalk.
I read on the house: “Macke gibts in jeder Stadt! ALL DET BAND” “WIR SIND NICHT KÄUFLICH”
“Freiheit für Aaron und Balu”
The illustration of the Gift Card- Poster A4 Rigaer Strasse is also on my blog “Traversée d’Encres”.
Here more prints A4 Laeti-Berlin.