Gift Card – Poster A4 Eberswalderstr. – Berlin
The Gift Card- Poster A4 Eberswalderstr Berlin represents the avenue Schönhauser Allee and the aerial metro of the line “U2”. We are in the northeast of Berlin, in the district Prenzlauer Berg.
As a technique I applied wash drawing (ink and water). And the artistic tools that I used for this illustration are:
- a sketchbook Moleskine® (Soft Paper, Format 21 x 13 cm – 8 ¼” x 5″-, 165 g/m2 – 564 lb.in2-)
- a calligraphic pen (“Pilot Parallel Pen”- 2.4 mm)
- a fineliner Staedtler® pigment liner 0.1
- a fineliner Faber-Castell® PITT artist pen black 199***
- 2 paint brushes (fine and medium) and water
- dry pastels
I was sitting on the pavement on the crossroad between the Eberswalderstr. on the left and on the right the avenue Schönhauser Allee. It was very cold, so I drew quickly (during 45 minutes).
On the left, in the background came the yellow tramway front the U-Bahn station “Eberswalderstr.”. On the right, you can see a wall-painting of Marlene Dietrich from the film “Blue Angel”.
The illustration of Poster Eberswalderstr Berlin A4 is also on my blog “Traversée d’Encres”.
Here more prints A4 Laeti-Berlin.